Comic-Con 2009 is in full tilt today here in sunny San Diego; Johnny Depp has already caused the place to explode, and that was before the Twilight: New Moon panel. Last night — a.k.a. "Preview Night" — was a different story: After the convention center had cleared out, Seth Rogen and director Michel Gondry had the place to themselves to unveil a first look at the car of the eponymous hero in their upcoming superhero flick The Green Hornet, which starts shooting late this summer. With my trusty Flipcam, I talked to both gentlemen about the tricked-out vehicle, their vision for the long-in-the-works project, and why cult actor/filmmaker Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle) abruptly bowed out as the Hornet's trusty sidekick Kato. Ch-ch-check out both interviews below:
Comic-Con video: Seth Rogen talks 'The Green Hornet'
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover