Comic-Con 2009 is in full tilt today here in sunny San Diego; Johnny Depp has already caused the place to explode, and that was before the Twilight: New Moon panel. Last night — a.k.a. "Preview Night" — was a different story: After the convention center had cleared out, Seth Rogen and director Michel Gondry had the place to themselves to unveil a first look at the car of the eponymous hero in their upcoming superhero flick The Green Hornet, which starts shooting late this summer. With my trusty Flipcam, I talked to both gentlemen about the tricked-out vehicle, their vision for the long-in-the-works project, and why cult actor/filmmaker Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle) abruptly bowed out as the Hornet's trusty sidekick Kato. Ch-ch-check out both interviews below:
Comic-Con video: Seth Rogen talks 'The Green Hornet'
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack