Comic-Con 2009 is in full tilt today here in sunny San Diego; Johnny Depp has already caused the place to explode, and that was before the Twilight: New Moon panel. Last night — a.k.a. "Preview Night" — was a different story: After the convention center had cleared out, Seth Rogen and director Michel Gondry had the place to themselves to unveil a first look at the car of the eponymous hero in their upcoming superhero flick The Green Hornet, which starts shooting late this summer. With my trusty Flipcam, I talked to both gentlemen about the tricked-out vehicle, their vision for the long-in-the-works project, and why cult actor/filmmaker Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle) abruptly bowed out as the Hornet's trusty sidekick Kato. Ch-ch-check out both interviews below:
Comic-Con video: Seth Rogen talks 'The Green Hornet'
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit