Ryan Seacrest just signed a three-year contract estimated at $45 million for his continued American Idol hosting duties. Congrats to that stinkin' rich so-and-so. But! Before you, dear reader, attempt to make a joke, realize that everyone — truly, everyone — has beaten you to the Dunkleman punchline. Everyone on Twitter at least. Our favorite comes from @BrianLynch: "Sure Seacrest is getting 45 million dollars for doing AMERICAN IDOL, but half of that goes to Dunkleman via alimony payments." Oh, snap!
Jul 13 2009 06:45 PM ET
Twitterverse going nuts with Dunkleman jokes
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One