The red-band trailer for the Diablo Cody-penned horror film Jennifer's Body, which stars Megan Fox as a possessed high school cheerleader on a male killing spree, has been released, and it's pretty genius. As a Buffy fan, I perked up when Mamma Mia!'s Amanda Seyfried says, "Jennifer's evil….No, I mean, she's actually evil. Not high school evil." I'm sure others perked up every time Fox looks naked (and that time she references going "both ways").For me, the only real surprise in the trailer (aside from seeing Amy Sedaris' name in the credits — awesome) was my reaction when I saw The OC's Adam Brody. He plays the lead singer of a band and wears guyliner. I didn't realize how much I've missed him until that moment, when I thought Please don't kill Adam Brody, even if he is an agent of Satan with a really awesome haircut.Have you missed Brody? Will you be checking out Jennifer's Body when it hits theaters Sept. 18? (And just in case: "Red band" trailer means NSFW.)
Jul 6 2009 03:22 PM ET
'Jennifer's Body' trailer: Megan Fox kills, Adam Brody lives?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 410
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 365
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 541