Just when I was thinking “There is absolutely nothing ugly about that ubiquitous Ugly Truth TV promo, and we would all be lucky to remotely resemble Katherine Heigl in casualwear let alone a slinky black dress,” in rides Katherine Heigl’s series of not quite gorgeous but very realistic ‘O’ faces, as triggered by a delighted, preteen boy. I should clarify: The preteen boy is operating her turbo-charged vibrating briefs, which Heigl’s character has obviously chosen to wear during an important dinner. Don’t get her wrong — she’s not usually such a “sexual deviant.” (Boo!) Heigl’s great at faking it here, though I hope for her sake that she got to make actual use of the prop. Did I really just say that? Check out the NSFW scene below, in a clip from ComingSoon.net (And there’s a really annoying 30-second commercial before the clip begins, but just turn the volume down and use that time to embrace July by thinking about ice cream.)
Jul 1 2009 06:38 PM ET
Katherine Heigl has a huge orgasm in 'The Ugly Truth'
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...