In an MSNBC interview today, Contessa Brewer ferociously batted cat toys around via satellite with radio host John Ziegler, whose on-camera presence is strongly reminiscent of SNL-era Norm MacDonald. Ziegler had interviewed Gov. Sarah Palin in response to a recent Late Show with David Letterman Top Ten List that mocked her typical “slutty flight attendant” attire. (Palin called Letterman “pathetic”; you can listen to the Ziegler/Palin radio chat here.) Right off the bat, Ziegler thanked Brewer for having him on “Barack Obama’s Official Network.” Zing! “Do you even want to do the interview?” Brewer wondered. Oh, he sure did. Watch the sparks fly in this very special episode of Adventures in Talking Over Each Other. Cut the mic, please! Someone. Anyone.
Contessa Brewer vs. John Ziegler re: Sarah Palin -- 'Cut the mic, please'
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat