Maybe it's because, as a little boy, my mom told me I could have anything I wanted if I'd jump off the diving board into the deep end of the pool during my swim lessons at the YMCA. And after successfully completing my mission, I chose to get a poster of a pony instead of an actual pony. But really, I think the awesomeness here is in the smile on the blonde girl's face at the 0:19 mark, the stank look the brunette girl gives at 0:23, and of course, the pink ribbons and leg wraps on the equine in question. Who else loves the Ally Bank "pony" ad? Holla!
Ally Bank's 'Would you like a pony?' ad: Love it!
- Peter MacNicol joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'Expendables 3' leakers sued by Lionsgate
- 'Sin City 2' trailer too sexy for ABC?
- 'Undateable' renewed for season 2
- Kathie Lee Gifford's 'Today' mini-musical?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7