Maybe it's because, as a little boy, my mom told me I could have anything I wanted if I'd jump off the diving board into the deep end of the pool during my swim lessons at the YMCA. And after successfully completing my mission, I chose to get a poster of a pony instead of an actual pony. But really, I think the awesomeness here is in the smile on the blonde girl's face at the 0:19 mark, the stank look the brunette girl gives at 0:23, and of course, the pink ribbons and leg wraps on the equine in question. Who else loves the Ally Bank "pony" ad? Holla!
Ally Bank's 'Would you like a pony?' ad: Love it!
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'