Maybe it's because, as a little boy, my mom told me I could have anything I wanted if I'd jump off the diving board into the deep end of the pool during my swim lessons at the YMCA. And after successfully completing my mission, I chose to get a poster of a pony instead of an actual pony. But really, I think the awesomeness here is in the smile on the blonde girl's face at the 0:19 mark, the stank look the brunette girl gives at 0:23, and of course, the pink ribbons and leg wraps on the equine in question. Who else loves the Ally Bank "pony" ad? Holla!
Ally Bank's 'Would you like a pony?' ad: Love it!
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'