Maybe it's because, as a little boy, my mom told me I could have anything I wanted if I'd jump off the diving board into the deep end of the pool during my swim lessons at the YMCA. And after successfully completing my mission, I chose to get a poster of a pony instead of an actual pony. But really, I think the awesomeness here is in the smile on the blonde girl's face at the 0:19 mark, the stank look the brunette girl gives at 0:23, and of course, the pink ribbons and leg wraps on the equine in question. Who else loves the Ally Bank "pony" ad? Holla!
Ally Bank's 'Would you like a pony?' ad: Love it!
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out