Maybe it's because, as a little boy, my mom told me I could have anything I wanted if I'd jump off the diving board into the deep end of the pool during my swim lessons at the YMCA. And after successfully completing my mission, I chose to get a poster of a pony instead of an actual pony. But really, I think the awesomeness here is in the smile on the blonde girl's face at the 0:19 mark, the stank look the brunette girl gives at 0:23, and of course, the pink ribbons and leg wraps on the equine in question. Who else loves the Ally Bank "pony" ad? Holla!
Ally Bank's 'Would you like a pony?' ad: Love it!
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'