Congratulations are due to Mel Gibson for expecting his eighth child with his amazing-artist Russian girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean we shall make like the Tonight Show audience and respond with uproarious laughter to his fish-lipped imitation of Nadya Suleman. Jay Leno, Mr. "Does She Have a Nice Rack-moninov?" needs to settle down as well. Spasibo!
Mel Gibson, please don't call yourself Octo-Mel
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?