Congratulations are due to Mel Gibson for expecting his eighth child with his amazing-artist Russian girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean we shall make like the Tonight Show audience and respond with uproarious laughter to his fish-lipped imitation of Nadya Suleman. Jay Leno, Mr. "Does She Have a Nice Rack-moninov?" needs to settle down as well. Spasibo!
May 26 2009 03:00 PM ET
Mel Gibson, please don't call yourself Octo-Mel
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!