Congratulations are due to Mel Gibson for expecting his eighth child with his amazing-artist Russian girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean we shall make like the Tonight Show audience and respond with uproarious laughter to his fish-lipped imitation of Nadya Suleman. Jay Leno, Mr. "Does She Have a Nice Rack-moninov?" needs to settle down as well. Spasibo!
Mel Gibson, please don't call yourself Octo-Mel
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd