Congratulations are due to Mel Gibson for expecting his eighth child with his amazing-artist Russian girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean we shall make like the Tonight Show audience and respond with uproarious laughter to his fish-lipped imitation of Nadya Suleman. Jay Leno, Mr. "Does She Have a Nice Rack-moninov?" needs to settle down as well. Spasibo!
Mel Gibson, please don't call yourself Octo-Mel
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'