Think this will be the most awkward interview we’ll see Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner give while promoting their new romantic comedy Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? I have a new-found respect for Garner’s acting ability (watch her pretend that she understands what McConaughey is saying) and her wit (she tells the National Lampoon interviewer to take off his pants). Well played, Jennifer. Well played.
Clip du jour: Clothed Matthew McConaughey interviewed by shirtless man
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.