Think this will be the most awkward interview we’ll see Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner give while promoting their new romantic comedy Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? I have a new-found respect for Garner’s acting ability (watch her pretend that she understands what McConaughey is saying) and her wit (she tells the National Lampoon interviewer to take off his pants). Well played, Jennifer. Well played.
Clip du jour: Clothed Matthew McConaughey interviewed by shirtless man
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online