Think this will be the most awkward interview we’ll see Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner give while promoting their new romantic comedy Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? I have a new-found respect for Garner’s acting ability (watch her pretend that she understands what McConaughey is saying) and her wit (she tells the National Lampoon interviewer to take off his pants). Well played, Jennifer. Well played.
Clip du jour: Clothed Matthew McConaughey interviewed by shirtless man
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' peek on 'SHIELD'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser