Think this will be the most awkward interview we’ll see Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner give while promoting their new romantic comedy Ghosts of Girlfriends Past? I have a new-found respect for Garner’s acting ability (watch her pretend that she understands what McConaughey is saying) and her wit (she tells the National Lampoon interviewer to take off his pants). Well played, Jennifer. Well played.
Clip du jour: Clothed Matthew McConaughey interviewed by shirtless man
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat