Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans