Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...