Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- 'Fast & Furious 7' halts production
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Zack Snyder finds his 'Wonder Woman'
- EW's Top 10 lists of 2013: See new cover
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Mindy,' 'Brooklyn,' 'Voice'
- One Direction debuts atop album chart
- 'AHS: Coven' peek: Who's at the door?
- 'Hobbit' peek: Tauriel hangs tough with Legolas
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1426
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 677
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 442
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine
- 'The Voice' recap: Is The Twitter Save Cursed?
- Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson film hot, steamy 'Fifty Shades' scene -- PHOTO