Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out