Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks