Why is it impossible to switch the channel from a "Dolly Parton’s Life Story" segment you’ve seen 30 times before? Because there’s always the chance she’ll throw in a delectable (this time pork-based) nugget, like last night on 60 Minutes when she explained how she once suckled a pig as a young girl. This "famous" story isn’t exactly new, but the particular strain of snort Morley Safer executes as she tells it is reason enough to press play, below. (Clip plays after the ad.)
Dolly Parton on '60 Minutes': Hog wild with Morley Safer
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.