”All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed — casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look: you’re a roofer, some juicy government contract comes your way. You got a wife and kids, the two-story in suburbia. This is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants that blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn’t ask for that. You have no personal politics. You’re just trying to scrape out a living.” — Randal (Jeff Anderson), on why the destruction of the second Death Star was unfair, in Clerks
Quote of the Day: 'Star Wars' social justice edition
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS' wins night, but ratings hit new low
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Barbra Streisand duets with Jimmy Fallon
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Maron' renewed for season 3 by IFC
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music