”All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed — casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look: you’re a roofer, some juicy government contract comes your way. You got a wife and kids, the two-story in suburbia. This is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants that blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn’t ask for that. You have no personal politics. You’re just trying to scrape out a living.” — Randal (Jeff Anderson), on why the destruction of the second Death Star was unfair, in Clerks
Quote of the Day: 'Star Wars' social justice edition
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Behind the scenes
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 'Hit List' on N.Y. stage: It's a 'Smash'!
- Tonys opener: How they did it (Best of 2013)
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers