Usually, I can’t stand precocious children in movies or sitcoms. You know, the ones that pop into a scene and obnoxiously deliver a line that’s unnaturally funny for a child their age. (I’m looking at you, any child to ever appear in a CBS sitcom!) But I turned a new leaf last night during the young Bobb’e J. Thompson’s cameo on 30 Rock as Tracy Jr. (brother to George Foreman). Now, I loved the kid during Role Models — he practically stole the entire movie — but his hysterical blink-and-you-missed-it appearance on last night’s show proved he’s the funniest kid to break out in Hollywood since Spanky McFarland. Seriously, Thompson held his own against Alec Baldwin! And he looks great in a suit! Even though Thompson has some movies lined up, I’m a selfish person: I want to see the kid nab his own TV show so he can grace my TV screen each week. Who’s with me? Who thinks Thompson deserves his own series?
Bobb'e J. Thompson: Give this kid his own show!
- Miley Cyrus in hospital, cancels KC show
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Maya Rudolph: NBC variety special with...
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- Stephen Colbert as 'Late Show' guest
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker
- Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for fiction