Did freshly ousted Survivor contestant Spencer Duhm make a mistake in not telling his tribe he was gay? Did he, in fact, suck in the immunity challenge? And is it true that he’s now dating Survivor: China champ Todd Herzog? We asked the 18-year-old about all of that in the new episode of Survivor Talk. Also along for the ride is Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca, who stopped by to explain her new foray into professional wrestling. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips so keep watching after the first one ends to hear what Spencer has to say for himself.
'Survivor: Tocantins': Spencer speaks!
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online