People is reporting that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and model Gisele Bundchen got married in a ceremony in Santa Monica yesterday. Now that the couple is officially state-sanctioned, I think it’s fair to say that this pairing might actually best the hallowed Brangelina in the sparkly power-couple department. I mean, right? Can Brad Pitt even throw a football? What do you think? Could Tomele take them? How much time would YOU spend spying on them through a chain link fence at LAX?
Tom Brady marries Gisele Bundchen: The new Brangelina?
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'