People is reporting that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and model Gisele Bundchen got married in a ceremony in Santa Monica yesterday. Now that the couple is officially state-sanctioned, I think it’s fair to say that this pairing might actually best the hallowed Brangelina in the sparkly power-couple department. I mean, right? Can Brad Pitt even throw a football? What do you think? Could Tomele take them? How much time would YOU spend spying on them through a chain link fence at LAX?
Tom Brady marries Gisele Bundchen: The new Brangelina?
- 'American Idol' singer going home is...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- Bryan Singer's accuser: I reported abuse
- Miley Cyrus tweets about her health
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic