Just caught Sunday night’s Family Guy, and although my favorite part was definitely the "eye floaters" bit (who among us hasn’t engaged in silent conversation with those buggers?), we gotta give big ups to Family Guy and writer (not manatee) Cherry Chevapravatdumrong for reacting so quickly to Balegate 2009. Peter Griffin: "I don’t get why we need another Terminator. I just don’t get it." Press play below.
Whoa, Christian Bale even got to Peter Griffin
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story