Just caught Sunday night’s Family Guy, and although my favorite part was definitely the "eye floaters" bit (who among us hasn’t engaged in silent conversation with those buggers?), we gotta give big ups to Family Guy and writer (not manatee) Cherry Chevapravatdumrong for reacting so quickly to Balegate 2009. Peter Griffin: "I don’t get why we need another Terminator. I just don’t get it." Press play below.
Whoa, Christian Bale even got to Peter Griffin
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016