Just caught Sunday night’s Family Guy, and although my favorite part was definitely the "eye floaters" bit (who among us hasn’t engaged in silent conversation with those buggers?), we gotta give big ups to Family Guy and writer (not manatee) Cherry Chevapravatdumrong for reacting so quickly to Balegate 2009. Peter Griffin: "I don’t get why we need another Terminator. I just don’t get it." Press play below.
Whoa, Christian Bale even got to Peter Griffin
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?