Just caught Sunday night’s Family Guy, and although my favorite part was definitely the "eye floaters" bit (who among us hasn’t engaged in silent conversation with those buggers?), we gotta give big ups to Family Guy and writer (not manatee) Cherry Chevapravatdumrong for reacting so quickly to Balegate 2009. Peter Griffin: "I don’t get why we need another Terminator. I just don’t get it." Press play below.
Whoa, Christian Bale even got to Peter Griffin
- SAG Awards 2015 winners are... (updated)
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'