Just caught Sunday night’s Family Guy, and although my favorite part was definitely the "eye floaters" bit (who among us hasn’t engaged in silent conversation with those buggers?), we gotta give big ups to Family Guy and writer (not manatee) Cherry Chevapravatdumrong for reacting so quickly to Balegate 2009. Peter Griffin: "I don’t get why we need another Terminator. I just don’t get it." Press play below.
Whoa, Christian Bale even got to Peter Griffin
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15