Yes, you’re still scrambling to see Benjamin Button, Gran Torino, and the rest of 2008′s crop of Oscar contenders. But hello? Welcome to 2009 and a whole new batch of big-screen offerings. Luckily, we have the perfect way to help get you up to speed: EW’s exclusive First-Look 2009 Movies Gallery has photos and descriptions for a dozen can’t-miss movies releasing in 2009 — everything from Harry Potter (pictured) to Terminator, Wolverine to Watchmen. Check ‘em out, let us know what you think, and tell us what other movies you can’t wait to see this new year.
Jan 1 2009 12:00 PM ET
2009 movies we can't wait to feast our eyes on
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)