"I have been awake for almost 60 hours. I’m tired and I’m dirty. I have been from Chicago to Paris to Dallas to… where the hell am I?… I am trying to get home to my eight-year-old son. And now that I’m this close, you’re telling me it’s hopeless?… No, no, no, no, no, wait. This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. And I don’t care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own. If I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son." –Kate McCallister (Catherine O’Hara) yelling at a Scranton ticketing agent in Home Alone.
Quote of the Day: Airport Hell Edition
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'