"I have been awake for almost 60 hours. I’m tired and I’m dirty. I have been from Chicago to Paris to Dallas to… where the hell am I?… I am trying to get home to my eight-year-old son. And now that I’m this close, you’re telling me it’s hopeless?… No, no, no, no, no, wait. This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. And I don’t care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own. If I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son." –Kate McCallister (Catherine O’Hara) yelling at a Scranton ticketing agent in Home Alone.
Quote of the Day: Airport Hell Edition
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online