Attention Twilight lovers and haters alike: here’s something you can all get on board with — Twilight the Puppet Saga. It’s the entire movie in three minutes, as performed by puppets. Lovers, laugh at its eerie accuracy and insane attention to detail. Haters, satisfy that eensy bit of curiosity you know you have about the whole phenomenon without having to attend an early-morning showing incognito (and shell out 12 bucks).
Clip du jour: 'Twilight' the Puppet Saga
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'