Attention Twilight lovers and haters alike: here’s something you can all get on board with — Twilight the Puppet Saga. It’s the entire movie in three minutes, as performed by puppets. Lovers, laugh at its eerie accuracy and insane attention to detail. Haters, satisfy that eensy bit of curiosity you know you have about the whole phenomenon without having to attend an early-morning showing incognito (and shell out 12 bucks).
Clip du jour: 'Twilight' the Puppet Saga
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'