Attention Twilight lovers and haters alike: here’s something you can all get on board with — Twilight the Puppet Saga. It’s the entire movie in three minutes, as performed by puppets. Lovers, laugh at its eerie accuracy and insane attention to detail. Haters, satisfy that eensy bit of curiosity you know you have about the whole phenomenon without having to attend an early-morning showing incognito (and shell out 12 bucks).
Clip du jour: 'Twilight' the Puppet Saga
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?