Attention Twilight lovers and haters alike: here’s something you can all get on board with — Twilight the Puppet Saga. It’s the entire movie in three minutes, as performed by puppets. Lovers, laugh at its eerie accuracy and insane attention to detail. Haters, satisfy that eensy bit of curiosity you know you have about the whole phenomenon without having to attend an early-morning showing incognito (and shell out 12 bucks).
Clip du jour: 'Twilight' the Puppet Saga
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks