Attention FotC fans — here’s a contest for you. Download (from this site) an MP3 of "Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros," make a video of yourself lip-synching the song, and upload your finished work of genius. The best clips will be edited together and shown on HBO. ("Be creative!" — or Mel won’t watch it.) And tell me, am I the only one who thinks Murray Hewitt has surpassed Spinal Tap’s Ian Faith (and Lurleen Lumpkin’s Colonel Homer) as the greatest manager in the history of rock and roll?
Dec 11 2008 02:35 PM ET
Site of the Day: 'Flight of the Conchords' Lip Dub Video Fansterpiece
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale