The extremely NSFW clip embedded below (if you work in one of those kinds of places) ran late on SNL this weekend and was notable for a vast number of reasons: The song is the first single off Incredibad, the upcoming CD (due in February) from Andy Samberg’s comedy posse, the Lonely Island; it features some much-deserved face time for adorable Samberg associate Jorma Taccone; there’s yet another cameo from Justin Timberlake (dude, if you’re that bored, just sign on as a cast member already); and it marks the third time in a month that Meadow Soprano has made me laugh out loud. Yes, with appearances here, on Entourage (playing herself as a girl convincingly crushing on Turtle), and in the "Woo Girl" episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s showing some surprisingly funny chops. What’s this all building to? Put your creativity caps on, PopWatchers — where would you like to see Jamie-Lynn go next?
'J In My Pants': The resurgence of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- Mark Feuerstein joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites at PaleyFest
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee