The extremely NSFW clip embedded below (if you work in one of those kinds of places) ran late on SNL this weekend and was notable for a vast number of reasons: The song is the first single off Incredibad, the upcoming CD (due in February) from Andy Samberg’s comedy posse, the Lonely Island; it features some much-deserved face time for adorable Samberg associate Jorma Taccone; there’s yet another cameo from Justin Timberlake (dude, if you’re that bored, just sign on as a cast member already); and it marks the third time in a month that Meadow Soprano has made me laugh out loud. Yes, with appearances here, on Entourage (playing herself as a girl convincingly crushing on Turtle), and in the "Woo Girl" episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s showing some surprisingly funny chops. What’s this all building to? Put your creativity caps on, PopWatchers — where would you like to see Jamie-Lynn go next?
Dec 8 2008 10:06 PM ET
'J In My Pants': The resurgence of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 341
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 503