The extremely NSFW clip embedded below (if you work in one of those kinds of places) ran late on SNL this weekend and was notable for a vast number of reasons: The song is the first single off Incredibad, the upcoming CD (due in February) from Andy Samberg’s comedy posse, the Lonely Island; it features some much-deserved face time for adorable Samberg associate Jorma Taccone; there’s yet another cameo from Justin Timberlake (dude, if you’re that bored, just sign on as a cast member already); and it marks the third time in a month that Meadow Soprano has made me laugh out loud. Yes, with appearances here, on Entourage (playing herself as a girl convincingly crushing on Turtle), and in the "Woo Girl" episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s showing some surprisingly funny chops. What’s this all building to? Put your creativity caps on, PopWatchers — where would you like to see Jamie-Lynn go next?
Dec 8 2008 10:06 PM ET
'J In My Pants': The resurgence of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review