"There’s no way on earth we’re gonna get outta here tonight. We’dhave more luck playing Pick-Up Sticks with our butt cheeks than we willgetting a flight out of here before daybreak." — Del Griffin (John Candy) in Planes, Trains and Automobiles. (Fast-forward to 0:37 in the embedded clip to watch the late, great Candy in action. PS: Shouldn’t this movie be shown on a 24-hour loop every Thanksgiving holiday, a la A Christmas Story? It’s an underrated holiday classic.)
Popwatch Quote of the Day: Thanksgiving Travel Hell edition
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- 'Interstellar' clip on 'moon landing hoax'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'