At least he is in this clip, which is the work of Finnish prankster/artist Santeri Ojala, who (rather skillfully) overdubs recordings of beyond-atrocious "shredding" on top of the decidedly more competent playing of some genius axemen. And check out Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee commiting crimes against humanity — as the Prince of Darkness claps lamely off beat. Who doesn’t love a bit of guitar-god humor?
Clip du jour: Eric Clapton is God. (Godawful, that is.)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover