At least he is in this clip, which is the work of Finnish prankster/artist Santeri Ojala, who (rather skillfully) overdubs recordings of beyond-atrocious "shredding" on top of the decidedly more competent playing of some genius axemen. And check out Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee commiting crimes against humanity — as the Prince of Darkness claps lamely off beat. Who doesn’t love a bit of guitar-god humor?
Clip du jour: Eric Clapton is God. (Godawful, that is.)
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies
- Mike Nichols: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Bill Cosby to AP on allegations: 'no comment'
- 'Cosby Show' repeats pulled by TV Land
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- John Cameron Mitchell on B'way as Hedwig
- National Book Award to Iraq vet Phil Klay
- 'Far Cry 4' game review: A masterpiece
- Hugh Laurie signs on for 'Veep' role
- 'Longmire' saved by Netflix; season 4 in '15