At least he is in this clip, which is the work of Finnish prankster/artist Santeri Ojala, who (rather skillfully) overdubs recordings of beyond-atrocious "shredding" on top of the decidedly more competent playing of some genius axemen. And check out Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee commiting crimes against humanity — as the Prince of Darkness claps lamely off beat. Who doesn’t love a bit of guitar-god humor?
Clip du jour: Eric Clapton is God. (Godawful, that is.)
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast