At least he is in this clip, which is the work of Finnish prankster/artist Santeri Ojala, who (rather skillfully) overdubs recordings of beyond-atrocious "shredding" on top of the decidedly more competent playing of some genius axemen. And check out Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee commiting crimes against humanity — as the Prince of Darkness claps lamely off beat. Who doesn’t love a bit of guitar-god humor?
Clip du jour: Eric Clapton is God. (Godawful, that is.)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape