Am I the only one whose bizarre mind immediately jumps to the 1994 daddy/daughter "comedy" My Father the Hero whenever she hears Katherine Heigl’s name? The Gerard Depardieu-on-Bahamian-vacation vehicle is one of those horrible movies I can’t help watching whenever it’s on basic cable, which is always. I recall being utterly horrified by her white one-piece thong bathing suit in the film, as I apparently took My Father the Hero so seriously that I thought this was the type of swimwear I should be sporting at 14 as well. By no means was I mentally, emotionally, and most of all physically ready to do this. Little did I know, all that worry was unnecessary…to this day, I’ve never seen anyone wear this s*** in public. Anyway. Happy birthday!
Happy 30th birthday, Katherine Heigl! Nice thong
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover