Am I the only one whose bizarre mind immediately jumps to the 1994 daddy/daughter "comedy" My Father the Hero whenever she hears Katherine Heigl’s name? The Gerard Depardieu-on-Bahamian-vacation vehicle is one of those horrible movies I can’t help watching whenever it’s on basic cable, which is always. I recall being utterly horrified by her white one-piece thong bathing suit in the film, as I apparently took My Father the Hero so seriously that I thought this was the type of swimwear I should be sporting at 14 as well. By no means was I mentally, emotionally, and most of all physically ready to do this. Little did I know, all that worry was unnecessary…to this day, I’ve never seen anyone wear this s*** in public. Anyway. Happy birthday!
Happy 30th birthday, Katherine Heigl! Nice thong
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016