EW’s special DVD issue spotlighting the 50 Sexiest Movies Ever is on stands today. (I’m kind of loving the image of Patrick Wilson and Kate Winslet engaged in hot post-pool sex on the cover; the muddy rainwater on his upper thigh really drives the "dirty" point home.) You can count down titles 50 through 26 online today, then look for the top 25 on Monday (or pick up the issue on newsstands and see ‘em all now). So tell us, printmongers: Are you all worked up over a movie we left off our list? Blissfully happy about the ones we included? In heat for no apparent reason? Share your thoughts now!
EW's Sexiest Movies Ever: Weigh in!
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?