EW’s special DVD issue spotlighting the 50 Sexiest Movies Ever is on stands today. (I’m kind of loving the image of Patrick Wilson and Kate Winslet engaged in hot post-pool sex on the cover; the muddy rainwater on his upper thigh really drives the "dirty" point home.) You can count down titles 50 through 26 online today, then look for the top 25 on Monday (or pick up the issue on newsstands and see ‘em all now). So tell us, printmongers: Are you all worked up over a movie we left off our list? Blissfully happy about the ones we included? In heat for no apparent reason? Share your thoughts now!
EW's Sexiest Movies Ever: Weigh in!
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story