Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have named their new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Doesn’t the phrase "Bronx Mowgli" sound like some rare affliction whose original carrier is probably that greasy bear Aaron Rose on Gossip Girl? The original Mowgli from The Jungle Book clearly does not approve. Though I do see the resemblance. We can’t wait for mom and dad’s next child, Staten Island Aladdin.
Bronx Mowgli Wentz. No, seriously.
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'