Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have named their new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Doesn’t the phrase "Bronx Mowgli" sound like some rare affliction whose original carrier is probably that greasy bear Aaron Rose on Gossip Girl? The original Mowgli from The Jungle Book clearly does not approve. Though I do see the resemblance. We can’t wait for mom and dad’s next child, Staten Island Aladdin.
Bronx Mowgli Wentz. No, seriously.
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit