"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel