"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'NCIS' recap: 'Devil's Triad'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'