"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Nov 2 2008 12:00 PM ET
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer