"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit