"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.