"Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators." On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your "progress" on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Site of the Day: On the Run in New York
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk