On last night’s Colbert Report, Stephen attempted to embody the most unlikely persona of all: A Really Low-Key Guy, namely, Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy. Watch Colbert’s endocrine system shut down — and Wilco perform a song composed exclusively for the Report — below. (If TiVo = socialism, I wonder what that makes Hulu?)
Last-minute budget costume idea: Jeff Tweedy
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Jeff Probst on 'Survivor' two-season renewal
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Chiwetel Ejiofor on Globes-trotting '12 Years' team
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- Jared Leto gets Globes news on tour bus
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs