“We interrupt this program for a special announcement: A man described as a homicidal maniac has escaped from the hospital for the criminally insane. He is six foot, three inches tall, 210 pounds, dark eyes, bald, and may be wearing a Santa Claus costume.” -–Radio announcement, Tales from the Crypt (1972) (See Joan Collins tidy up after murdering her dead husband in the full clip below, or just skip ahead to the 2:57 mark to hear the quote in question.)
PopWatch Quote of the Day: 'Tales from the Crypt' Edition
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15