“We interrupt this program for a special announcement: A man described as a homicidal maniac has escaped from the hospital for the criminally insane. He is six foot, three inches tall, 210 pounds, dark eyes, bald, and may be wearing a Santa Claus costume.” -–Radio announcement, Tales from the Crypt (1972) (See Joan Collins tidy up after murdering her dead husband in the full clip below, or just skip ahead to the 2:57 mark to hear the quote in question.)
PopWatch Quote of the Day: 'Tales from the Crypt' Edition
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- Harry Potter U.K. box set gets new art: Books news
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
Top 5 Most Read
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian