Last week, I got a chance to chat with game designer Shigeru Miyamoto — this was the third time I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing him.(A quick aside: Whenever I read his official title at Nintendo — Senior Managing Director/General Manager; Entertainment Analysis and Development Division — I wanna laugh. This is the dude who gave us Donkey Kong and Mario and Zelda! His office door should read "Vice President of Awesome"!) Anyway, it being Halloween, I asked him to name the scariest video game he ever played. You can read the interview when it goes up in a few minutes. In the meantime, let me ask you the same question. Think about it for a sec. Is it a fan favorite like something from the Silent Hill (pictured) or Resident Evil series? Or perhaps the more recent Dead Space? And who can forget the goosebump-raising thrills of Spyro? [Shudder] That purple dragon was all kinds of scary! Okay, tough guys (and gals) — let’s hear from you!
What's the scariest video game you've ever played?
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'