Last week, I got a chance to chat with game designer Shigeru Miyamoto — this was the third time I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing him.(A quick aside: Whenever I read his official title at Nintendo — Senior Managing Director/General Manager; Entertainment Analysis and Development Division — I wanna laugh. This is the dude who gave us Donkey Kong and Mario and Zelda! His office door should read "Vice President of Awesome"!) Anyway, it being Halloween, I asked him to name the scariest video game he ever played. You can read the interview when it goes up in a few minutes. In the meantime, let me ask you the same question. Think about it for a sec. Is it a fan favorite like something from the Silent Hill (pictured) or Resident Evil series? Or perhaps the more recent Dead Space? And who can forget the goosebump-raising thrills of Spyro? [Shudder] That purple dragon was all kinds of scary! Okay, tough guys (and gals) — let’s hear from you!
What's the scariest video game you've ever played?
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?