I don’t believe in ghosts, but this footage — captured on a security camera in a London dungeon — almost makes me want to rethink my position. Look for some movement in the upper-right panel around the 0:43 mark. This is pretty scary stuff — those easily frightened should probably not watch. You’ve been warned. Oh — and Happy Halloween!
Clip du jour: Could this really be a ghost?
- Peter Jackson 'Smaug' alert! Dragon = Lecter
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Rebecca Black's back: This time, it's 'Saturday'
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- Harry Potter U.K. box set gets new art: Books news
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years