Last night’s full-on Obama TV takeover included ahalf-hour campaign ad special, a satellite appearance on The Daily Show, and arally with a certain William Jefferson Clinton in Florida (all scheduled nicelyso I could still watch the last three innings of the Phillies’ World Serieswin). During Jon Stewart’s hard-hitting interrogation (press play below), Obamaadmitted "proof" of his socialist tendencies (he shared toys with friends inkindergarten) and the Bradley effect (he’s in therapy so his white half won’tsay he’s voting for himself and then change his mind in the voting booth). Whatabout you, PopWatchers? Did you catch any of Senator Obama’s TV appearanceslast night? Which did you prefer?
Check it: Barack Obama on 'The Daily Show’
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape