Last night’s full-on Obama TV takeover included ahalf-hour campaign ad special, a satellite appearance on The Daily Show, and arally with a certain William Jefferson Clinton in Florida (all scheduled nicelyso I could still watch the last three innings of the Phillies’ World Serieswin). During Jon Stewart’s hard-hitting interrogation (press play below), Obamaadmitted "proof" of his socialist tendencies (he shared toys with friends inkindergarten) and the Bradley effect (he’s in therapy so his white half won’tsay he’s voting for himself and then change his mind in the voting booth). Whatabout you, PopWatchers? Did you catch any of Senator Obama’s TV appearanceslast night? Which did you prefer?
Check it: Barack Obama on 'The Daily Show’
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover