Last night’s full-on Obama TV takeover included ahalf-hour campaign ad special, a satellite appearance on The Daily Show, and arally with a certain William Jefferson Clinton in Florida (all scheduled nicelyso I could still watch the last three innings of the Phillies’ World Serieswin). During Jon Stewart’s hard-hitting interrogation (press play below), Obamaadmitted "proof" of his socialist tendencies (he shared toys with friends inkindergarten) and the Bradley effect (he’s in therapy so his white half won’tsay he’s voting for himself and then change his mind in the voting booth). Whatabout you, PopWatchers? Did you catch any of Senator Obama’s TV appearanceslast night? Which did you prefer?
Check it: Barack Obama on 'The Daily Show’
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks