So what’s a Republican presidential candidate to do when even supporters are saying your hot-but-inexperienced running mate lacks the substance to win the White House? Why, you call on hot reality-star-turned-conservative-talk-show-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck to introduce her at a Tampa rally, of course! To me, this makes about as much sense as Barack Obama answering the radical-anti-American accusations by taking Michael Moore on the trail, but I guess that’s why Rick Davis is McCain’s campaign manager and I work at EW. Any PopWatchers catch Hasselbeck’s pitch for Palin (check out a clip below)? Does this affect you one way or the other?
'Sassy' Elisabeth Hasselbeck believes in Maverick Sarah Palin
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick