So what’s a Republican presidential candidate to do when even supporters are saying your hot-but-inexperienced running mate lacks the substance to win the White House? Why, you call on hot reality-star-turned-conservative-talk-show-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck to introduce her at a Tampa rally, of course! To me, this makes about as much sense as Barack Obama answering the radical-anti-American accusations by taking Michael Moore on the trail, but I guess that’s why Rick Davis is McCain’s campaign manager and I work at EW. Any PopWatchers catch Hasselbeck’s pitch for Palin (check out a clip below)? Does this affect you one way or the other?
'Sassy' Elisabeth Hasselbeck believes in Maverick Sarah Palin
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'View' premiere: Best ratings in 8 years
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast