In keeping with today’s Wall Street-bashing theme (see item below), we present a (slightly NSFW) clip which demonstrates exactly the kind plucky resolve that just might see a generation of investment bankers through these tough and turbulent times.
Clip du jour: "Laid off by Lehman..."
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016