And now for your never-enjoyable-or-even-interesting View Rumor of the Month…Elisabeth Hasselbeck could be straying from the gaggle for an anchor position at Fox News. Which has us thinking: Since the current View lineup boasts the aural equivalency of a bunch of pots and pans tumbling off a wall, Hasselbeck’s potential replacement should really be some sort of item you can buy for much more than it’s worth at Williams-Sonoma. I’m thinking a large, stone mortar and pestle, to represent the uncontrollable teeth-grinding that occurs whenever I have to tune in. Having the sound effect there permanently would just make the show more true-to-life. Any other ideas?
Which other clangy kitchen utensils could replace Elisabeth Hasselbeck on 'The View'?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dead
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'X-Men' director accused of sex abuse
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Cannes Film Festival '14 lineup revealed
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk