Good news for those of us who are suffering from early-onset L Word withdrawal, knowing that this winter’s season of the Showtime series will be its last. According to Variety, series creator Ilene Chaiken is developing a spinoff, and Leisha Hailey (pictured) has signed on to star in the pilot. No word of what the premise is or what Hailey’s Alice will be doing, presumably without the rest of the gang. The new show starts shooting in December, so you’d better start coming up with suggestions now for what Alice should find herself doing — moving to New York to become a daytime talk show host? Moving to San Francisco to become a social networking website mogul? Moving to Ellen and Portia’s house to be the nanny to their (as yet nonexistent) child? Spin your dream scenario below.
Help create the 'L Word' spinoff
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers