Good news for those of us who are suffering from early-onset L Word withdrawal, knowing that this winter’s season of the Showtime series will be its last. According to Variety, series creator Ilene Chaiken is developing a spinoff, and Leisha Hailey (pictured) has signed on to star in the pilot. No word of what the premise is or what Hailey’s Alice will be doing, presumably without the rest of the gang. The new show starts shooting in December, so you’d better start coming up with suggestions now for what Alice should find herself doing — moving to New York to become a daytime talk show host? Moving to San Francisco to become a social networking website mogul? Moving to Ellen and Portia’s house to be the nanny to their (as yet nonexistent) child? Spin your dream scenario below.
Help create the 'L Word' spinoff
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers