Good news for those of us who are suffering from early-onset L Word withdrawal, knowing that this winter’s season of the Showtime series will be its last. According to Variety, series creator Ilene Chaiken is developing a spinoff, and Leisha Hailey (pictured) has signed on to star in the pilot. No word of what the premise is or what Hailey’s Alice will be doing, presumably without the rest of the gang. The new show starts shooting in December, so you’d better start coming up with suggestions now for what Alice should find herself doing — moving to New York to become a daytime talk show host? Moving to San Francisco to become a social networking website mogul? Moving to Ellen and Portia’s house to be the nanny to their (as yet nonexistent) child? Spin your dream scenario below.
Sep 5 2008 01:16 PM ET
Help create the 'L Word' spinoff
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!