Good news for those of us who are suffering from early-onset L Word withdrawal, knowing that this winter’s season of the Showtime series will be its last. According to Variety, series creator Ilene Chaiken is developing a spinoff, and Leisha Hailey (pictured) has signed on to star in the pilot. No word of what the premise is or what Hailey’s Alice will be doing, presumably without the rest of the gang. The new show starts shooting in December, so you’d better start coming up with suggestions now for what Alice should find herself doing — moving to New York to become a daytime talk show host? Moving to San Francisco to become a social networking website mogul? Moving to Ellen and Portia’s house to be the nanny to their (as yet nonexistent) child? Spin your dream scenario below.
Help create the 'L Word' spinoff
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' retitled, moves to '15
- 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' on Vimeo
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'