And for those of you too embarrassed to admit your love of cheesy-predictable-awesome Jason Statham movies, bear in mind this one also features three-time Oscar nominee Joan Allen. Which means Death Race can be classified as classy-cheesy-predictable-awesome. In other words, "AYE!"
All excited for 'Death Race,' say 'Aye!'
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15