Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards just keeps getting more and more interesting, in an it’s-either-going-to-be-genius-or-a-total-stinker sort of way. Mike Myers (pictured) has joined the cast as a British general who "takes part in hatching a plot to wipe out Nazi leaders," Variety reports. Which brings us back to our headline. Fill in the blank…
Aug 18 2008 10:00 AM ET
Mike Myers + Quentin Tarantino = [Fill in the Blank]
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!