Ok, so technically he is competing in the "Unified Games," not the Olympics. Also he is technically some sort of Muppet-like creature that looks (somewhat) like famous rapper Kanye West, not a real human athlete. But come on! Have you seen that little puppet sprint? So much heart. So much adversity overcome. So much use of the word "champion." Just check out the Jason Lezak-esque victory from behind he pulls off in Kanye’s new music video (below; h/t). If that doesn’t qualify as Olympically studly, I dunno what does. What do you say — ‘Ye or nay?
Muppet Kanye: Olympic Stud of the Day...?
- David Ryall, veteran U.K. actor, dies at 79
- N. Korea: Obama 'forced' 'Interview' release
- Jennifer Lawrence: Forbes '14 film $$ queen
- Dustin Diamond arrested in alleged stabbing
- 'Exodus' banned in Egypt, Morocco, UAE
- Idris Elba tweet references James Bond buzz
- 'Hawaii Five-0' gig for Michael Imperioli
- 'Star Wars' comics blowout sale at Dark Horse
- Jenna Coleman returning to 'Doctor Who'
- Amy Adams 'confused,' 'frustrated' by 'Today'
- James Gunn on 'Guardians'/'Avengers' ties