Ok, so technically he is competing in the "Unified Games," not the Olympics. Also he is technically some sort of Muppet-like creature that looks (somewhat) like famous rapper Kanye West, not a real human athlete. But come on! Have you seen that little puppet sprint? So much heart. So much adversity overcome. So much use of the word "champion." Just check out the Jason Lezak-esque victory from behind he pulls off in Kanye’s new music video (below; h/t). If that doesn’t qualify as Olympically studly, I dunno what does. What do you say — ‘Ye or nay?
Muppet Kanye: Olympic Stud of the Day...?
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Star Wars': Dark Horse comics collection
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'