Ok, so technically he is competing in the "Unified Games," not the Olympics. Also he is technically some sort of Muppet-like creature that looks (somewhat) like famous rapper Kanye West, not a real human athlete. But come on! Have you seen that little puppet sprint? So much heart. So much adversity overcome. So much use of the word "champion." Just check out the Jason Lezak-esque victory from behind he pulls off in Kanye’s new music video (below; h/t). If that doesn’t qualify as Olympically studly, I dunno what does. What do you say — ‘Ye or nay?
Muppet Kanye: Olympic Stud of the Day...?
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC