Elizabeth Gilbert’s best-selling novel Eat, Pray, Love, which details the writer’s quest to find happiness in the wake of a difficult divorce, has seemingly clung […] Read the full post.
Would you rather 'Eat, Pray, Love' or 'Drink, Play, F@#k'?
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP