Elizabeth Gilbert’s best-selling novel Eat, Pray, Love, which details the writer’s quest to find happiness in the wake of a difficult divorce, has seemingly clung […] Read the full post.
Would you rather 'Eat, Pray, Love' or 'Drink, Play, F@#k'?
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP