Elizabeth Gilbert’s best-selling novel Eat, Pray, Love, which details the writer’s quest to find happiness in the wake of a difficult divorce, has seemingly clung […] Read the full post.
Would you rather 'Eat, Pray, Love' or 'Drink, Play, F@#k'?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP