Elizabeth Gilbert’s best-selling novel Eat, Pray, Love, which details the writer’s quest to find happiness in the wake of a difficult divorce, has seemingly clung […] Read the full post.
Would you rather 'Eat, Pray, Love' or 'Drink, Play, F@#k'?
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- Scott Kalvert, video/film director, dies
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy new poster
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons