Moregirls than ever crammed themselves into Comic-Con’s Hall H this afternoon — and it wasn’t just to see clips from the Dakota Fanning futuristic actioner Push and theNicolas Cage apocalyptic drama Knowing. No, they were there for the panel they’d long been waiting for: Twilight. And from the moment convention staffers placed the name tags of the Twilight cast on the dais, the ladies in the crowd never stopped screaming. The film’s actors seemed completely overwhelmed by the rabid Twilight fans. "Thisall baffles me," said the British star Robert Pattinson. "Its nice though, it’snice." Director Catherine Hardwicke, meanwhile, brought along part of the climactic ballet-studio scene, which put the screaming fans into a even more of a tizzy than thepromise that Pattinson sang Bella’s lullaby himself. Twilight goes up against The Day the Earth Stood Still on Dec. 12, and if today’s reaction is any indication, Earth‘saliens should be very afraid of Stephenie Meyer’s vampires.
Comic-Con: Screaming throng greets 'Twilight' cast
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast