Hello PopWatchers! Today was an epic ‘Twilight’ day. Not only did we get to see Bella and Edward in the flesh, along with the climactic ballet studio scene, but I had the wonderful opportunity to interview the one and only Stephenie Meyer (pictured). What a great woman. We chatted all things ‘Twilight,’ from her first reaction to the screaming Comic-Con fans to her thoughts of turning her beloved creation into a Hollywood movie. Click here to watch our four-part video series with Meyer, and be sure to post your comments below.
Comic-Con: Stephenie Meyer interview!
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'