Hello PopWatchers! Today was an epic ‘Twilight’ day. Not only did we get to see Bella and Edward in the flesh, along with the climactic ballet studio scene, but I had the wonderful opportunity to interview the one and only Stephenie Meyer (pictured). What a great woman. We chatted all things ‘Twilight,’ from her first reaction to the screaming Comic-Con fans to her thoughts of turning her beloved creation into a Hollywood movie. Click here to watch our four-part video series with Meyer, and be sure to post your comments below.
Jul 25 2008 11:47 AM ET
Comic-Con: Stephenie Meyer interview!
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'
- Terence Stamp on playing Zod: EW Radio
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip