Hello PopWatchers! Today was an epic ‘Twilight’ day. Not only did we get to see Bella and Edward in the flesh, along with the climactic ballet studio scene, but I had the wonderful opportunity to interview the one and only Stephenie Meyer (pictured). What a great woman. We chatted all things ‘Twilight,’ from her first reaction to the screaming Comic-Con fans to her thoughts of turning her beloved creation into a Hollywood movie. Click here to watch our four-part video series with Meyer, and be sure to post your comments below.
Comic-Con: Stephenie Meyer interview!
- 'Big Bang' renewed for three more years
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo/Nikki People cover
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'HIMYM' launches farewell site for fans
- Chris Pine charged with DUI in NZ
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates