Hello PopWatchers! Today was an epic ‘Twilight’ day. Not only did we get to see Bella and Edward in the flesh, along with the climactic ballet studio scene, but I had the wonderful opportunity to interview the one and only Stephenie Meyer (pictured). What a great woman. We chatted all things ‘Twilight,’ from her first reaction to the screaming Comic-Con fans to her thoughts of turning her beloved creation into a Hollywood movie. Click here to watch our four-part video series with Meyer, and be sure to post your comments below.
Comic-Con: Stephenie Meyer interview!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC