Hello PopWatchers! Today was an epic ‘Twilight’ day. Not only did we get to see Bella and Edward in the flesh, along with the climactic ballet studio scene, but I had the wonderful opportunity to interview the one and only Stephenie Meyer (pictured). What a great woman. We chatted all things ‘Twilight,’ from her first reaction to the screaming Comic-Con fans to her thoughts of turning her beloved creation into a Hollywood movie. Click here to watch our four-part video series with Meyer, and be sure to post your comments below.
Comic-Con: Stephenie Meyer interview!
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paris Hilton's brother assaulted at party
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'