Just wanted to make sure you’ve all heard about TidalTV, a new website that streams television programming from CBS (noteworthy if you missed last night’s Swingtown, like me!) and niche outlets such as the Food Network, DIY Network, Fine Living Network, HGTV, The Weather Channel, and National Geographic Channel. The site is designed to look like your television, so you’ll be greeted by a channel guide showing you what selections TidalTV’s team of programmers have scheduled for today. (You can watch any of the shows on the day’s grid whenever you like, timeslots be damned. The grid is just a cute, efficient way to let you channel surf.) I just caught some of Are We Cannibals? (pictured) on National Geographic. Now, I’m gonna check out The Vampire Killings on MSNBC Features, then cleanse my palate with some I Dream of Jeannie on the Minisode Network. There are other channels devoted to news, fashion, and sports, should your interests lie there. (TidalTV’s Sports Illustrated channel is all about the swimsuit issue specials today, just FYI.)
Meet your new procrastination tool: TidalTV
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk