Where can you find John McCain, Tyra Banks, Denise Richards, Patti LuPone, and Dana Carvey all competing for the same prize? Why EW.com’s new Sound Bites series, of course! Ch-ch-check it out below, then click here to vote for the funniest quote from this weekend’s television landscape!
Sound Bites: Presidential politics, the Tony awards, and Tyra's rack!
- 'If I Stay' is No. 1 on Friday: $6.8M
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie