In the third and final installment of our interview with the delightful Jason Castro (click here if you missed parts 1 and 2), the dreadlocked dude discusses the worst thing that ever happened to American Idol (the dreaded Swaybots ™) and whether or not he envisions following in the footsteps of the show’s most successful fourth-place finisher, Chris Daughtry. Hope you all enjoy!
Jason Castro discusses the 'American Idol' Swaybots™
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'