By now, rumors are flying fast and furious about what David Cook, David Archuleta, and Syesha Mercado will be singing on tonight’s Idol — which will include judge’s choice, contestant’s choice, and producers’ choice selections — but that didn’t stop Nicholas Fonseca, Missy Schwartz, and me from coming up with our own controversial suggestions. (Archie doing Coldplay? Oh yeah!) Press play to get our picks (yes, we promise, there’s more Wonder Woman footage), then post your own dream song choices in the comments section below.
What should the Idols sing for Top 3 Week?
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'