I’m not fully versed in Stephenie Meyer’s world of romantic-but-chaste teenage vampires, but the teaser for Twilight (opening Dec. 12), which debuted in theaters over the weekend and is streaming now at MySpace’s Trailer Park, looks pretty darn cool. Hardcore Edward-and-Bella-philes can geek out over at MTV.com, which has a shot-by-shot analysis of the clip. For everyone else, let’s just say that Kristen Stewart looks like she’ll do fine as the strong-willed mortal Bella; Robert Pattinson seems properly courtly (and toothy) as her bloodsucking beloved Edward; and the action and FX look kinetic enough to dazzle even those who haven’t read Meyer’s bestsellers. Watch the teaser below, and see if you agree that it makes Twilight look like a movie you could sink your fangs into.
May 6 2008 02:21 PM ET
Trailer Blazer: 'Twilight'
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Google Doodle: Teen's 'Best Day Ever'
- 'Nashville' finale: Count the cliffhangers!
- 'Modern Family': It's a Sunshine State day
- Lea Michele's first book in spring 2014
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'