I admit it: I’d prefer a Cook-Castro, or even Cook-Mercado finale. (Idol blasphemy?) But Dave Karger dropped by the cubicles to try to talk some sense into me. Does my dapper co-host have a point? Discuss!
'Idolatry': Somebody sticks up for David Archuleta!
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15