I admit it: I’d prefer a Cook-Castro, or even Cook-Mercado finale. (Idol blasphemy?) But Dave Karger dropped by the cubicles to try to talk some sense into me. Does my dapper co-host have a point? Discuss!
May 2 2008 02:41 PM ET
'Idolatry': Somebody sticks up for David Archuleta!
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Miley Cyrus all-nighter in 'We Can't Stop'
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season
- 'Jurassic Park 4' now expected in 2015
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- Shailene Woodley: 'Spectacular Now' peek