I admit it: I’d prefer a Cook-Castro, or even Cook-Mercado finale. (Idol blasphemy?) But Dave Karger dropped by the cubicles to try to talk some sense into me. Does my dapper co-host have a point? Discuss!
'Idolatry': Somebody sticks up for David Archuleta!
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo