Check out the third and final installment of my Just A Minute interview with the delightfully sarcastic Neil Patrick Harris. After a little good-natured Jason Segel trash-talking, NPH talks about his upcoming Joss Whedon web musical, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog, and answers — with one perfect word! — my favorite reader-submitted question (thanks, swarley!). Many thanks to you all for the fantastic suggestions.
Neil Patrick Harris: Your questions answered!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'