The song and dance man turns 57 today. I never thought I’d find him more entertaining than when he crashed a go-kart on his talk show. (I still have the NASCAR.com headline pinned to the corkboard in my office: "Danza unhurt after go-kart crash with Wallace.") But then I saw this clip of him losing an imaginary tennis match to Big Bird, and well…
Happy Birthday, Tony Danza!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat