The song and dance man turns 57 today. I never thought I’d find him more entertaining than when he crashed a go-kart on his talk show. (I still have the NASCAR.com headline pinned to the corkboard in my office: "Danza unhurt after go-kart crash with Wallace.") But then I saw this clip of him losing an imaginary tennis match to Big Bird, and well…
Happy Birthday, Tony Danza!
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast