The song and dance man turns 57 today. I never thought I’d find him more entertaining than when he crashed a go-kart on his talk show. (I still have the NASCAR.com headline pinned to the corkboard in my office: "Danza unhurt after go-kart crash with Wallace.") But then I saw this clip of him losing an imaginary tennis match to Big Bird, and well…
Happy Birthday, Tony Danza!
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick