The song and dance man turns 57 today. I never thought I’d find him more entertaining than when he crashed a go-kart on his talk show. (I still have the NASCAR.com headline pinned to the corkboard in my office: "Danza unhurt after go-kart crash with Wallace.") But then I saw this clip of him losing an imaginary tennis match to Big Bird, and well…
Happy Birthday, Tony Danza!
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Damian Lewis in Showtime Wall Street pilot
- Charles Dance joins 'Childhood's End' cast
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover