Voting continues through March 19, for the 2007 YouTube Video Awards. I just went to the awards hub. There are 12 categories. What does it say about me that I went straight to the "Adorable" group? I voted for "Otters holding hands." Obviously. Somehow, I’d never seen the other five nominees: "The two talking cats" (a close second), "２足立ち" (don’t get it), "Laughing Baby" (I giggled when Ethan hit his head, I cannot tell a lie), "NORA: Practice Makes Purr-fect" (what, there were no adorable dogs last year?), and "3 year old Kassie is going to kick the Monsters ass" (embedded below, but don’t read into that. VOTE OTTERS!).
Vote for the 2007 YouTube Video Awards!
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out