Today’s celebration of all things Irish wouldn’t be complete without a rendition of "Danny Boy." Here’s one, sung by three unlikely leprechauns. (Thanks to my colleague Mark Luckie for the tip.)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, from the Muppets
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out