Today’s celebration of all things Irish wouldn’t be complete without a rendition of "Danny Boy." Here’s one, sung by three unlikely leprechauns. (Thanks to my colleague Mark Luckie for the tip.)
Mar 17 2008 09:02 PM ET
Happy St. Patrick's Day, from the Muppets
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch