Today’s celebration of all things Irish wouldn’t be complete without a rendition of "Danny Boy." Here’s one, sung by three unlikely leprechauns. (Thanks to my colleague Mark Luckie for the tip.)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, from the Muppets
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?